Having an award bestowed upon you out of the blue is a pure honor, but receiving two awards in the same day is priceless, not to mention made me speechless and very thankful. After having a rotten weekend, these awards truly brightened my day and I am so thankful to the two wonderful bloggers that bestowed upon me the “Illuminating Blogger Award” and the “Versatile Blogger Award“.
A great big thank you goes to the awesome person who nominated me for the “Illuminating Blogger Award” and this award came from http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/ after I wrote a post about Home Made is Better for the use of a cookie stamp.
And, on the same day, I was nominated for the “Versatile Blogger Award” from Two Dogs and a Vegetarian. A great big thank you goes to Liv, Chloe & Connor who thought that I was the cutest dog and for blogging about DIY project and my free printables! This means so much to me and I just want you to know how much this touched my heart.
Now, per the rules of having an award bestowed upon you, I need to nominate other bloggers for this award and this is truly not an easy task to do, because there are so many great blogs in this blog world that it is hard to decide. I have subscribed to numerous blogs, but what makes me subscribe is the great content that I see, a blog that makes me smile & laugh, great photographs that go along with the blog, fun craft ideas that perk my interest and makes me think “I can make that” , but most importantly, it is the person behind the blog that makes me connect with them and feel like I have known them for years like a life long friend.
Part of the Blogger Award rules is to nominate other deserving blogs, and to provide 7 facts about yourself. Here’s my list of nominees to pass on the Versatile Blogger Award love:
- RUMPY DOG – Rumpy Dog is a blog that makes me smile alot! Rumpy is from Tennessee that was rescued by Jen and lives with DeDe a lab mix and some cheeky kitties. Rumpy & DeDe always have something to say and it is worth reading, not to mention some great photographs!
- TOWN AND COUNTRY GARDENING – He’s from Oklahoma and lives on a tiny farm, in a tiny house, with a tiny garden, but he knows his stuff and always gives you detailed information about his topics with lots of research!
- HEATHER BLOG – Heather is from Minnesota and has the best blog around and I love reading about her travels around the world. Heather has the best writing technique I have ever seen, and the blog that grabbed me that she wrote was Star Wars Meets Toy Story and was Freshly Pressed, so if you have not read this post of hers, you need to check it out. Heather also provides the most illuminating and breath taking photographs I have ever seen! (Thanks Heather for making me ALWAYS smile!)
- JONATHAN FLEMING – Jonathan lives in California with his wife and his Shiba Inu named Suki. He is the most incredible photographer I have run across as it shows in every breath taking photo he takes! You’ve gotta check out his photographs as well as his adorable dog Suki!
- TWO DOGS AND A VEGETARIAN – This is a great blog to follow as you will never see another blog that has the cutest “best dressed” dogs around! You never know what Chloe & Connor will have on next, as they have worn high heels to scuba masks and don’t seem to mind being dressed up! Subscribe to this blog as it will make your day, not to mention it will make you smile too! 🙂
NOTE: FOR THOSE BLOGS THAT I HAVE NOMINATED, PLEASE COPY THE VERSATILE BLOGGERS AWARD PHOTO AND PASTE IT ON YOUR BLOG, THEN NOMINATE 5 BLOGS THAT YOU FEEL SHOULD ALSO WIN THIS AWARD, THEN TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT YOURSELF. THEN, DON’T FORGET TO NOTIFY EACH BLOGGER THAT THEY HAVE BEEN NOMINATED FOR THIS AWARD!
Now, onto the part about where I need to provide some facts about me. I am currently a stay-at-home girlfriend that lives with her boyfriend and takes care of all the household chores from cooking, baking, cleaning, laundry, lawn maintenance, gardening, and takes care of 4 cats and a dog named Nikita. From picking up the doo doo in the backyard to cleaning out stinky litter boxes, I also manage our eBay store and ship out packages that are lovingly wrapped with tons of bubble wrap! I love to design things and feel that I am pretty crafty and hope that one day I can come up with a neat craft idea that will make a million dollars (a girl can dream, eh?) and I can help my boyfriend with the bills. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and only want to be loved & respected. I strongly feel that life is too short and you should enjoy the little things in life, as these matter the most. I don’t have anything else in this world but my love to give.
Thank you again for bestowing upon me not one, but two blog awards as this was the most incredible thing that I have ever received and I am humbly thankful.