We are so pleased on our progress for collecting donations for the 8th annual Pledge For Pets Fundraiser for the APL. This is our third year participating in this event and are so happy to help the APL and give back to the community for such a great worthy cause.
To date, we have raised a total of $1,315 for the APL in three years. Our first year we did not know much about fundraising, but now that we are seasoned Q-Cash Captains, and we know that collecting donations is not an easy task. We get strange looks from people when we approach them, as they are probably wondering “who are you?”, but we explain the reason why we are helping the APL collect donations.
- We have seen firsthand the good works from the APL
- We have rescued two beautiful dogs from the APL
- We gave those two dogs a beautiful & loving forever home
- Without the APL’s help in the community, there would be neglected and abused animals all over the city
- Once the APL rescues an animal, it stays with them until they get adopted
- The APL staff are wonderful people who care about the health and welfare of animals
- People ask us if their donation even makes a difference & the answer is a definite “YES”
In 2011, we collected $170, 2012 we collected $570, and currently in 2013 we have collected $575. Our goal this year is to reach $1,000 in donations, but we cannot reach our goal without YOUR HELP. We urge you to consider making a donation today, which is tax deductible, and help us reach our goal this year. We get nothing from our efforts, except the satisfaction of knowing that we did our part and helped some animals along the way to find their forever home.
YOUR donation does make a difference, no matter how much you can afford to donate, as it all adds up. Click HERE to make a donation today to the APL. Not only do we appreciate your help, but the animals who need our help are the ones who benefit from your generosity.