Everyone loves printables, and we have a neat one for you for Easter! What better way to adorn your Easter dinner table – with Eggs! Download our Easter Egg Place Card Holders that have eight different eggs decorated to Easter perfection!
- Download the PDF & print out on color printer on cardstock paper
- Take out your Sharpie marker and write the names on the eggs
- You can one of two things now – 1) Run your sheet through a laminator or 2) Just cut out the eggs on cardstock without laminating them
- If you run the sheet through the laminator, cut out the eggs and leave a small edge around the egg to keep the laminated sheet together
- Once all eggs are cut out, cut wooden skewers in half, approximately 6″
- Now, attach the egg to the skewer with either tape or hot glue
- And lastly, insert skewer into wine bottle cork
What a great way to decorate your Easter dinner table! Here is the link to download our clever Easter Place Card Holders. Enjoy!