There may be “No Crying in Baseball”, but there will be lots of drama tonight on American Idol, as the initial auditions are over and the eliminations begin! There will be lots of boo-hooing, lots of tears, and probably lots of bad notes flying around the stage like nails on a chalkboard, but one thing for sure, it will be exciting! I got my official American Idol email this morning and noticed that there is about 300+ contestants going to Hollywood to see if they’ve got what it takes to stay in Hollywood. Of course, up to now, we have only seen just a handful of auditions that aired on TV, so seeing the entire group tonight will be interesting. We already have a few favorites of our own from what we saw, so we’ll see if they make the cut or not.
Here is a list of some of our favorites so far: (In no particular order)
* Phillip Phillips – Sang Superstition by Stevie Wonder
* Hallie Day – Sang I Will Survive
* Ashley Robles – Sang I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston
* Kyle Crews – 19 Year old College Student sang Angel of Mine by Monica
* Jason “Wolf” Hamlin – Sang Midnight Special by CCR
* Ethan Jones – Sang I’ll Be by Edwin McCain
* Lauren Gray – Sang One and Only by Adel
* Eben Frankowicz – Sang Ain’t No Sunshine
* John Keyser – Sang Changes Gonna Come
I hope you are going to tune in tonight to watch American Idol as the fun is just beginning as hundreds of Hollywood Hopefuls will take the stage to see if they got what it takes to move on to the next level. I know one thing for sure is, that even if I sounded good singing in the shower, no way in the world would I audition. I know better. I’ll just keep my songs in my heart.
With love always – Your Puppy Idol Reviewer,