I’m pretty excited about this post because if I were not the smart puppy that I am, I would never be able to “come running” when Daddy & Mommy call me….by all sorts of names! My name is Nikita, formerly called Nanuk when I was born, but I answer to so many other names.
- Slow Poke – I got this name when I have too many things to sniff on the driveway by the back door and hesitate to enter the backdoor
- Bicycler – This is when I stand on my two back legs and actually bicycle in the air with my front paws when I see someone I know
- Fluffy Butt – This one is obvious, because my butt is fluffy!
- Sniffy – Daddy calls me this all the time because I “sniff” in his pockets when he sits down at the table
- Optimal Pooper – I love to… you know what!
- Mulch Eater – Because I love to eat pieces of mulch (I know I am not supposed to, but that won’t stop me from trying)
- Stud-a-Bubba – Once again, when I am slow at walking into the house when called
- Nosey – I can’t believe that I get called this a lot, but I guess it’s because I always have to know what is going on & stick my nose into things
So, what do you call it when your dog has to go outside? Mommy always asks me “Do you have to go outside?” and if I do, I run around in circles by the back door, but when we get outside, there are many names for what I do. What do you call it when your pet goes? Let me know!
- #1 – Wiz
- #2 – Poo Poo
- Hershey Kisses
- Land Mines
- Dog Logs
- Boom Booms
It’s all good, no matter what I am called, I will come running… that oh so wonderful unconditional love of a puppy. We love to please!
Have a happy euphemistic day,