Hey everyone, it’s me, Nikita! I have been busy over the last few days trying to take care of my Mommy, who is still trying to recover from her knee being hurt. It is getting better, but she is still in pain and I am trying so hard to be a good little puppy and make it easier on her.
Anyhow, I thought it would be fun for everyone to see if they can guess my REAL FIRST NAME that was given to me. After I was adopted by my great Daddy & Mommy, that is how I got my name, Nikita. Sooooo, I want everyone to try to guess what I was named and see if they can get it right. So, “Game On” and let the guessing begin…. ready, set, GO!
Here is a nice list of things “I LIKE”:
- Belly Rubs – Oooooh, do I love these! When I get B.R.’s my tongue sticks out of my mouth!
- Sleeping on bed with Daddy & Mommy (gotta remember to give them some leg room though)
- Being vacuumed – But only being vacuumed with the canister vacuum. If Mommy gets out the upright, it is a whole different story and I run around and growl at it
- Naps – What puppy would not love these?
- Going to PetSmart – Gotta love this place! I feel like I am the unofficial PetSmart greeter. When I walk through the sliding doors, I just stand there on the carpet and wait for everyone to say….”Nikita”
- I love kissies on my nose from Daddy & Mommy – Can’t get enough of those!
- Toys with Squeakers – Gotta have my squeakies!
- Treats – Can’t forget to mention these! I am so good at my tricks right now, that I get rewarded nicely!
Here is a nice list of things “I DON’T LIKE”:
- Baths – Not too many of us four-legged friends like these too much, but I tolerate it
- Rain – Man, I hate going outside when it is raining. Guess it goes back to not liking to get wet.
- Thunder – Just heard my first thunder the other day and I did not like it at all. It shook the entire house and I could feel it rumbling on the floor too. When I first heard it, I ran so quickly over to Mommy so she would protect me. (was I a big baby or what?)
- The upright vacuum – Man this thing is so loud and scary. I hate it when Mommy pulls this monster out of the closet. Grrr
It is funny that I am so smart, that Mommy & Daddy now are spelling some of their words in front of me. When I hear the word “she“, I know that they are talking about me, and I look at them sortof to say “you talking about me?” Some of my favorite words are: T = TREATS, B = Bye Bye, S = Sandwich, and my favorite word I love to hear is D = Daddy. When Mommy tells me that Daddy’s home….I run to the back door to see him! It is almost time for his arrival now, so I am going to wait by the back door for him.
I will catch you all tomorrow – but don’t forget to try to guess what my real first name was! REMINDER: LESS THAN 30 DAYS LEFT TO COLLECT DONATIONS FOR THE DOGGIE DOLLARS & KITTY KASH – Help the APL out and donate today! Woof woof (thank you).
Idol kisses to you, Nikita