WHAT MAKES A PUPPY FUNNY? I live each day to have fun, and with that said, I thought that I would share with you some of my funny quirks and antics that I get into on a daily basis. Here we gooooo… (these are the top ten in no particular order either)
- I live to get as many treats as I can
- Slobering all over my toys
- Eat dust bunnies when I see them
- Chasing the light coming through the kitchen window
- Growl at the laundry basket when it is turned on its side
- Bark at the new garbage bag when Mommy is opening it up (I must have a problem with garbage, as I bark at the garbage man too)
- Water running? I must run to the sink to get a drink (somehow, the water from the kitchen or bathroom sink tastes better)
- The word “Sandwich” has a new meaning- Before Daddy leaves for work he gives Mommy a kiss & hug, but when he says “Sandwich”, I jump up between them and they sandwich me for a group hug! I love that!
- When it’s bed time, Mommy takes off my collar and puts it on the nightstand, but when she unsnaps it, I have to “sniff it” then give it a quick lick for approval, then she can set it on the table. Weird, huh? (it’s true, I do this every night)
- After every meal I have, I always run over to either Mommy or Daddy for a hug & a belly rub. Not a meal goes by that I don’t do this. I just sit there with my head held high and soak up the attention.
Every puppy should have fun and enjoy life, heck, what else do we have to
do in a day? LOL I am just happy to have a great home to live in, and someone to take care of me so well. Not all puppies are this fortunate, but I am one lucky puppy to be able to have this much fun in a day, and be able to repeat #1 thru #10 tomorrow!
Have yourself a puppy quirk today! Enjoy life & love every minute you’re in it! Nikita smoochies to you!