I could not ask for a better day! It is warm(er) than usual, sunny, I’ve got more toys than I can play with at one time, I have a great Daddy & Mommy, I have a warm bed to sleep in at night, great food to eat, and now, I turned 7 Months Old today! Hurray for me!
I also noticed today that I have had over 2,650+ people view my blog, and I want to thank each & every one of them… thank you, thank you, thank you….this could take longer than I thought, so I will thank you all at once!
I have had a lot of accomplishments since I was born and have been one busy little puppy! For example, I am getting interviewed with my Daddy & Mommy on Sunday for the article that is going in the May issue of Cleveland Magazine, and next Saturday we are doing a photo shoot with a photographer for this issue. How neat is that? Just make sure you pick up the May issue to see me!
Here is a little of what I have been up to in the past seven months:
- 7-18-10: Day I was born
- 9-12-10: Day I was adopted
- 9-17-10: My first trip to the VETS
- 10-4-10: I was given an award from Angie from Thoughts Appear Blog for being the cutest puppy (Thanks Angie!)
- 10-5-10: I was posted in the Happy Tales Section on the Cleveland APL website – Nikita’s Gone Global
- 10-31-10: My first Halloween & Costume
- 11-6-10: First time I saw “Snow”
- 11-20-10: Nikitaland Hit 1,000 visitors
- 12-11-10: Met Santa Claus for the first time (The Jolly Man in the Red Suit)
- 12-14-10: Lost my first tooth
- 12-23-10: Visited my friends at the Cleveland APL and got to see my Foster Mom, Brea
- 12-23-10: Kobe & Ozzy from the APL wrote about me in “A Cat’s Eye View“
- 12-30-10: I was published in the December 2010 issue of Pet Patter from the Cleveland APL (I am on page 9)
- 2-20-11: Being interviewed for article in the May issue of Cleveland Magazine
- 2-26-11: Photo shoot for issue in Cleveland Magazine
What a list, eh? Just imagine, this all started for me because my Mommy started this blog for me because Daddy & Mommy love me so much! I am just a normal puppy, enjoying life, but without the help from the Cleveland APL, I would have never had the chance at the great life I have now. They gave me the head start in life that I needed, and Daddy & Mommy gave me a good home & lots of love.
Thanks to all of you, reading my blog, for following me and keeping up with what I am up to – a day in the life of a puppy named Nikita! Tell all of your friends & family too to check out my blog & watch for what I get into next!
Until later – Nikita
P.S. – I still chase leaves & lick the dishes in the dishwasher! LOL (Some things will never change)